View Single Post
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianS View Post
I have run into a little annoying snag with iPhoto. Since this i my first Mac, this might be a silly question but. Where are the pictures I imported from my camera into iPhoto. I know the Library is located in my Pictures folder, but what if I want to see the individual picture files in Finder?
You can right-click (cmd+click) the library container in the Pictures folder and choose to display the contents. All your pictures are contained in there and will now show in Finder. Your imported, unedited, pictures can be found in the Originals folder

However, you need to be a little careful. iPhoto doesn't take kindly to any changes made to this structure. I'd be inclined to suggest that anything you want to do with your pics is done through iPhoto where possible.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks