View Single Post
ogacon

 
ogacon's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 16, 2008
Location: Twin Cities (Suburbs) Minnesota
Posts: 645
ogacon has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs:  15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver

ogacon is offline
Well... I can buy my firt MacBook Pro tomorrow... or I can wait till the supposed update in June. I want it for the summer though, and I can expect a late update in late June or early July, and that is 1/3 of the summer already gone. Then I would need to wait for shipping... get home and all that wonderful stuff. But, the main question is, if I buy a MBP right now... and treat it like a baby like I will, will the resale value be enough and worth it to just sell it once the new MBP's come out if I really want to update (I won't need to if there is no layout/design change that I really don't want...), to just lose like $400 or something... It would be like paying $400 more the day I buy my MBP for a better MBP. That true? or am I being too optimistic with the resale value of a 3 month old computer (if I even would want to upgrade IF there are really nice updates, so that is taking a chance at waiting for something I may not even need... when I could just get it NOW! Instagratification! )? Sorry for the long post... Thanks in advanced for your input!

Relay For Life Support me in Relay For Life! Run by American Cancer Society. Cancer research.
What sound does your Rooster make?
QUOTE Thanks