View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxwells View Post
i have no sound whatsoever on the windows side.. and i put on like starcraft and i can play but i have no sound.... and when i put in call of duty 4 in it say something about not having a sound card or a proper sound set up.... you have anything that can help
Are you getting any sound at all when you boot to Windows? Find out by going into the Windows Control Panel and click on the sound applet. You can test for sound and also check settings there. If no sound at all, it might be a driver problem. You can check that by going into Control Panel, System, click on the hardware tab, and then open device manager.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks