Thread: Is this true?
View Single Post
lifeisabeach

lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_s View Post
Also, I am a student, and I could buy a notebook from apple for less, and I have Windows XP Pro w/ a key and a Windows Vista Business upgrade w/o a key.
Can you upgrade your windows installation once you've installed one windows OS?
Does your Windows XP install disc have Service Pack 2 pre-patched to it? If not.. then you can't even use it, unfortunately. Well then again... you should be able to install your Vista upgrade without installing XP first. The Vista installer should just ask you to insert your licensed XP disc first to verify you qualify for the upgrade. It has always worked that way in the past.
QUOTE Thanks