View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNewbie View Post
im sorry "Command +"

how does that work? i cant even find the command button?? lol (hence my newbie name ) i see ctrl...i see alt..command? where is it

also do u know anyhting about photo sharing on ichat? on AIM for windows u were able to send pictures via the chat im box..
What Mac do you own? Which keyboard?

Pretty much All Apple keyboards have 3 keys to the left of the space bar. The first right after Space is Command that has a Cloverleaf symbol and on older keyboards an Apple. That is the command and the next key is Option-Alt and the last right on the end is Control.

On iChat I just drag the pic to the text entry area. You will see a green Plus sign. Just let it go and hit Enter.
QUOTE Thanks