View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

A couple of updates for anyone that may be interested:

1. I've tried RsyncX and it's not complicated as I originally implied. It's Rsync (the UNIX command) that is really complicated. I was hopeful that this would work, but after 30 minutes of it analyzing the directories, it failed with a vague error message.

2. I tried initiating a Robocopy from Windows XP running within Parallels - while it was a cool idea, it didn't pan out so well. It claimed to complete the copy with about a dozen errors, but in reality, nothing changed in the destination directory.

Maybe it's time to just give up and buy Chronosync.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks