View Single Post
CABilly

CABilly is on a distinguished road

Download the 30-day trial for Circus Ponies Notebook. I just did that today and transcribed a few day's worth of notes. I have to say it is very simple to use after only a few minutes of getting used to it. You can have a separate notebook for each class, and tabs in that notebook for different things. The program automatically creates and updates a table of contents and searchable index for each notebook as you work.

I just worked with outlines tonight, but I'm pretty much already sold on the program and plan on buying a permanent key for it. I'm anxious to learn more of the ins and outs in order to get the most out of it. There is a message board on their website where you can get more in-depth help and info, too.

(Another cool feature is that it will translate your work into HTML so you can post it online and share/let others view your work in the exact same format. This would be great for online study groups.)

EDIT: Look Here for a LOT more info on this type of thing. I just found this site, but this guy offers a wealth of information regarding using your Mac as a student, law or otherwise. Check out his main page, too. I have it bookmarked and check up on it daily.

BlackBook 10.5.1 | 2.16 C2D | 1G 667 MHz DDR SDRAM
QUOTE Thanks