View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

I do know there is no free trial of Quicken for Mac, so I assume the same holds true for Quickbooks. Intuit will refund your money within 60 days if the product doesn't work out for you... I had no trouble getting my refund when I decided Quicken wasn't for me.

That said, I would steer way clear of Quickbooks. They recently issued a patch that would randomly delete people's desktops, leading to data loss and other issues with the system. Last I heard, they released a patch to fix this, but it really didn't, and eventually they fixed it. Intuit already has a poor track record for supporting the Mac platform from what I've read, and a bug like this is wholly inexcusable IMO. I'm afraid I have no personal recommendations for an alternative to Quickbooks though.
QUOTE Thanks