View Single Post
Village Idiot

Village Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Sooper Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozthedevil View Post
At the moment im running D40 with a Sb800 & Sb600, But i have just ordered the Cactus V2S wireless trigers, 1 trigger 5 recivers 100 dollars 50 pounds. But they havent shipped yet, i just use the CLS that comes with the nikon for a while.

so i'll give a proper review of the cactus but i ordered 25th and they still havent shipped... bit worried!
Did you order them straight from GI or off of an E-Bay retailer.

Don't forget that the 25th is Christmas and they might just be running behind.

I'm debating on what to purchase as my next flash. I was thinking a sigma 530 super or a Canon 580EX II. I already have the Vivitar, and I'm going to get another down the road, but for now, I want a TTL flash so I can use it on camera when needed. I've had some experience using the Vivitar on my 30D, but I'd like to have something that takes a little less though for those occasions when I just need to worry more about capturing a moment than fiddling with the flash.

I didn't really mention anything about any of the infrared and optical trigger systems as they can be a real pain depending on the conditions your shooting in. LOS, ambient light, and other factors can be severely limiting to any infrared or optical system.

Chaotic Evil, Level 1 IT-Tech

Slough Roast Blog
Capitol Sound Blog
QUOTE Thanks