View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmluke View Post
antenna is plugged in...
as for stealing wifi...sorry for the mistake there...I do know the folks I am "stealing" it from though and they're ok with it.
If the people know and are fine with it then it's between you and them. I just wanted to warn you in case.

What is the signal strength like on your wifes system?

Yours is an iMac G5? The one where the computer is built into the screen? You installed an Airport Express card? Where did you get the card? You should be getting some networks showing since your wife can. Is your Wife's and your system close to each other when you try?
QUOTE Thanks