View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Do you have the Install DVD's for that machine? If so one should have a HardWare test. If your PM G5 is like my iMac G5, you put in the first DVD and boot holding down the Option Key. You select Apple Hardware Test from the selection. When it gets into the AHT menu select Full Test. Here I had a bad stick and it found it and told me which one failed.

I am not sure with your machine that the way I said above will run the HardWare test, but it's there with the Install Media. The above way works on my iMac G5. Let me know if you have the install media and I will check on how to run the Apple Hardware Test on that machine.
QUOTE Thanks