View Single Post
mathogre

mathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errod View Post
One of the things I noticed was that when people buy a mac a lot of them record the experience of unwrapping it and taking it out of the box. It seemed almost like a religious experience. lol. Anyway, I want that total mac experience too...From the moment i purchase it to the moment i hit that power button for the first time! Ya i know....I'm a geek.
Just remember that you must face Cupertino as you first open the box. It's a sort of Apple Feng Shui. Lol!!!!!!

In the end, a Mac is a computer. If it can satisfy your needs, then you'll do fine. If it can't, then no amount of YouTube digital rapture will change that. The real magic though is when you do things with your Mac that you never knew you could do.

I purchased a refurb through the Apple website, even though I have a few Apple stores nearby. I think if you go through Apple, whether a store or their website, you'll do just fine. Good luck and enjoy

Evil Math Ogre Kgh-Ra
Integrate me. Differentiate me.
You can't hurt me. I'm e^x. Ha ha ha!

Homepage | Gallery
I was on the M-F honor roll for July 2007.
QUOTE Thanks