Thread: Mighty Mouse
View Single Post
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Ditto - I never had a problem right-clicking. In fact, I never heard of this "you must lift your left finger off" deal until many months after I purchased it and thought the person was high or something. Then I tried it with my left finger on it and was surprised to fin he was right!

The "little speaker making the click noise" is 100% BS though.

I've had my MBP and MM for a year now. 6 months ago my MM stopped scrolling down only and I took it in for a replacement. The guy didn't even check it to verify and got me a new one. Just this week the same problem happened, so I'll be heading back to get another. Luckily I got it covered by the 3 year Applecare plan since I bought it with my MBP.

Having to take it in is a minor annoyance, but I'm willing to deal with it for everything I love about it: sleek low-profile design, 4 buttons that are essentially invisible, scroll ball beats to pants of scroll wheels, quick BT connection to my MBP (even in Vista).

There have been rumors of a new MM with no moving parts: the face and sides would be touch sensitive for scrolling and clicking. As a gamer, I don't know about not having a tactile response, but losing the scroll ball problem would be nice.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks