View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkevin View Post
That was a rude, ignorant and uncalled for comment. Its easy to see I am not wanted on this forum. So sorry I took the easy out and responded to a current active thread. Your right, I could have searched the internet better and found the answer. You can bet it will not happen again on this forum. I don't need to associate with people like you.
Sorry but we get people asking the same questions over and over when if they even looked at the new messages they would see several threads with the answer they are looking for. The people on this forum are very helpful overall.

The $9.99 is for Shipping by the way. It's to pay for the Cost of Apple shipping it to you. If you purchase on or after October 1st you get it for free plus $9.99 for shipping.