View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

The Studio Display was not DVI but Apples ADC connector that even provided power for the display. It looks very much like DVI but will not fit nor work in a DVD jack. Are you sure your friend had a G5 Tower as they came with DVI and not ADC. Some of the G4 towers and the Cube had ADC. Is there any way you can show me a picture of the display? I have a 22" Apple Display and it also has a ADC connector. I had top purchase an ADC to DVI Adapter from Apple and they are not cheap!

Check this URL. ADC.

http://www.everymac.com/monitors/app...lay_17_fp.html
QUOTE Thanks