View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Also note that they are going on a month to month vice a 2 year contract.

I find it interesting that EMI went with DRM free music, and Universal is balking. I think in the end that is going to hurt Universal. They are trying to stick with DRM or subscription and I think the average consumer realizes that. Now that EMI iTunes tracks can be played on any compatible device, Universal is taking a step backwards. They don't want to be locked into Apples system, that's fine, but with DRM free they're not. They simply want the consumer locked into their system, one where they say what you can do and can't do with the music you pay for.

QUOTE Thanks