View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickskates4lyfe View Post
yea i saw the stock Rage 128 and i laughed then i saw this system and saw all the upgrades and i was oh its mine lol... heres the link

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/PowerLogix/PFZGX10001M/

I just wasnt sure what they meant by not supported so i was iffy, thanks for the help i have many more Mac questions

i remember the first pc i ever bought was an old hp with the Rage it was soo good back in the day lol.
That will work just fine in your B&W. I wonder if your B&W has a Revision 2 board? If you are not sure I can tell you how to find out. There is a CMD chip back behind the PCI Slots at the back of the board. It should have the number 402. Most also have the Dual Hard Drive bracket but the main thing is the CMD chip with 402 on it.
QUOTE Thanks