View Single Post
xstep

xstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid

I already made a suggestion above for iMovie. I don't know if it will work but if you haven't even tried it you shouldn't be asking more questions. What have you done so far beyond your first post?

When people post answers here they expect you to report your success or failure. If failure, then you should described what occurred and perhaps add to the question. If you tried something not discussed, then consider adding that information too. You as the requester are better off giving too much detail rather than too little detail. That includes your follow up responses.

Some information that might help is the verson of iMovie you are using, the Mac model, and the OS X version. Perhaps you are not using iMovie HD. I don't know and assumed you are.

Personally I don't have any other suggestions from what I first posted. Perhaps someone else will have a better idea.
QUOTE Thanks