View Single Post
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

I'm not sure if I understand what you are asking here.
Are you pitting a MacBook against a PowerBook?... or is it a MacBook against a MacBook Pro... or MacBook vs. Mac Pro?

If you are buying a 20" monitor anyway, then any one of those machines would be able to use it.
Also, if you are using the latest CS3 Version of Photoshop, then any of those machines would handle it just fine. Just make sure that you get enough RAM for it, I would reccommend at least 1 GB.

The poll you listed seems a bit pointless, but if those features are attractive to you, then get the machine that has them.
If not, then don't.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks