View Single Post
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

My biggest gripe with .Mac is that it only comes with 1GB of space. Compared to other services, that's pretty low. I get more than that for free with such services as Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. (I know at least Gmail allows you to use the space for whatever you want.)

If you're interested in actually using it for backup of files and want to post videos/pictures, that will fill up fast. You can purchase one additional GB of space, but it costs half the price of the membership! That's just highway robbery in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I think the ease of use and interaction of iLife programs is great, but I won't get ripped off like that and I'm hoping for the day when other .Mac users feel the same and demand Apple to do something about it.

Until then, there are plenty of other services and great free software like Rapidweaver.
QUOTE Thanks