View Single Post
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

comcast would have no idea how many machines are accessing the network. they just know the MAC address of your modem, and the bandwitdth allowed and used. there might be a limitation in the airport. unless your comcast equpiment is different than mine, but i'm guessing you have a coax cable going to the back of a modem that has an ethernet and maybe usb connection on it, and that the ethernet cable from the modem goes directly to your airport - and that should be the bottleneck as that is actually your router.

how many others are using your wireless?

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks