Thread: mini in car
View Single Post
mathogre

mathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant futuremathogre has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
I am new to the forum and i am planning on installing a mac mini in my car, and i was wondering if you guys know any web sites or articles that help with the installation. Or if anyone has alreay done it and would like to share some information. thanks
GIYF. Google Is Your Friend.

Good luck to you!!!!

You say nothing of what you want to do with it, into what kind of car you're installing it, what you'll use for a display, or anything like that. I recall seeing stories on people installing computers in their cars.

<WARNING>You might go over to Slashdot (/.) and search there. I'll warn you that Slashdot is raw, rude, and raucous. While sometimes NSFW (Not Safe For Work), tech shops overlook even the worst of it. I recommend it only because if anyone has done it with a mini, they probably have something on it over there.</WARNING>

Evil Math Ogre Kgh-Ra
Integrate me. Differentiate me.
You can't hurt me. I'm e^x. Ha ha ha!

Homepage | Gallery
I was on the M-F honor roll for July 2007.
QUOTE Thanks