View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomskk View Post
i am borrowing a friends dvd because i cant find the originals that came with my computer, but i cant boot it up, i cant get to the drive, i cant format it, kernal panic straight when i turn it on.
Is your friends machine who's DVD you are using the same exact machine? A lot of the install media is coded to the type of machine and will error if you try to boot on a different machine. Just wondering if that is the issue since it booted fine at the Apple Store.
QUOTE Thanks