View Single Post
fiveightandten

fiveightandten has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Black 2.0GHz C2D- 120GB/2Gb * Mac Mini G4 1.42GHz- 80GB/512MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
I agreed with Kyomii, sounds like bad memory - OR the seller inadvertently shipped the wrong type. If it truly is guaranteed, he'll replace it. Otherwise, I hope you paid with Paypal so you can retract the payment.
Thanks, that's kind of what I figured, but I wanted to make sure there weren't any parameters I was missing that could cause it to be incompatible. For instance, I once ordered ECC RAM for my PC, which doesn't support it. I didn't even know there *was* ECC and non-ECC at the time.

At any rate. All this guy sells is RAM, and his return plicy is as follows:
"If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you may return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days from clickout winning date. Burnt or physically damaged items are not returnable. Shipping & handling fees and Insurance are NOT refundable for any reason. Buyer is responsible for return postage, proper packaging and insurance on all returning items. We will ship exchange item and warranty claim item at no extra charge. All returns must be in original condition. You are not required to notify us in advance to return the item. You must include a copy of original packing slip/invoice with your returned item."

Seems like the only issue would be him claiming that I damaged it due to static discharge during installation, which I was specific to mention I took all the precautions I could.

Anyways, thanks for the replies...looks like I didn't miss anything with the specs and it's just a case of a bad/damaged module.

-Nick
QUOTE Thanks