4" is a lot of screen for any graphics card so go with the more expensive card. If you are not planning on getting the nicer of the two cards, get the 20." I don't know how much larger the 24" screen actually looks compared to the 20&" /> Mac Forums - View Single Post - 20"or 24"?
Thread: 20"or 24"?
View Single Post
bryphotoguy

bryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nice
Mac Specs: Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone

24" is a lot of screen for any graphics card so go with the more expensive card. If you are not planning on getting the nicer of the two cards, get the 20." I don't know how much larger the 24" screen actually looks compared to the 20" but 20" is all I can handle. ( I know it is 4" bigger but because it's a wide rectangle it really doesn't add 4" horizontally or vertically.)
I say this because I'd take a nicer graphics card over a larger monitor. The computer will handle more intense programs and videos and whatever else in the future and because of this I'd assume it would have a larger resale value if you could ever part with it.
Peace,
Bryan

January 2008 Member of the Month
QUOTE Thanks