View Single Post

Emrys's Avatar
Member Since: Oct 27, 2002
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,345
Emrys is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM

Emrys is offline
If you have a video card with a DVI connection on it you should not have a problem. Most newer cards have this port on them. They are for digital monitors, such as the Apple Flat Panel you are looking at ( which is an awesome display, by the way ). You can get THIS adapter ( I think ) and you should be able to connect your new display to any video card that has a DVI output on it.

This is what a DVI port looks like :

Like I said, most NEWER video cards come with this port. If you don't have one, you can probably get a video card for like $100 that has this port on it. I haven't looked at video cards lately, so I can't recommend a cheap good video card with this port on it.

Community Administrator / Moderator
MAC-FORUMS.COM - The Ultimate Source For Your Mac!
QUOTE Thanks