View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Also, once you have antenna hooked up, go here, and put in your street address (or a non-existant address on your street) and the zip code. It will provide you with a listing of your local channels and a map indicating the direction to point your antenna.

Have tried multiple indoor antennas (from $30 - $100) with varying success. Finally went to Radio Shack and spent $40 for a rooftop antenna which I have installed in the attic. Now have every channel available in the area.

If you don't have the option of an external antenna, I found this type of indoor provided the best all around performance. It is, however, highly directional and is only UHF. So, if you have one of your locals that is broadcasting on the VHF band (only ABC here in Dallas) you will not get it.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks