View Single Post

Member Since: Feb 09, 2007
Posts: 39
floyd923 is an unknown at this point

floyd923 is offline
A question from an old windows user. On my PC they put in a key on the keyboard that simulated the right click, its the menu button next to the windows key. That was much handier than dragging the mouse to the selected word to right click. Instead I just hit the arrow key to put the type cursor over the red word and hit that key to bring up the selection of suggested words.

What I am asking is there a keyboard shortcut to simulate right click like the menu key on a PC?

Thanks in advance.
QUOTE Thanks