Thread: Netopia Router
View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dherna View Post
Here's the problem... I have a macbook pro 2.33.... and a coworker has a macbook pro 2.16... He has no problems loging on to our network, but I have not been able to do it. My mac sees the network but it tells me there was "an error joining the network" We have checked both machines and they have the same settings. I have no problems at my house, barnes and noble... etc. Any body has any clues...?
I had the same problem intermittently after installing the Airport security update 2007-01 and using WPA encryption on a wireless network. This appeared to be due to a bug in that particular update.

Apple recently released the 2007-02 version of that security update which corrects several bugs in the Airport driver. Try running Software Update to get up to speed.
QUOTE Thanks