View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

The only comment I'd like to make is that if you consider yourself an avid gamer, keep your PC for playing games (or buy a console) and buy a Mac for everything else. Macs don't generally get the newest games right away, and if you go with an iMac, you're not going to have the upgradeability that you need to keep with the times if you're running Windows on it. That of course is different with a Mac Pro, but then, the Mac Pro would be a really expensive gaming box and you can't change the various components out as easily as you could with a DIY PC. I will likely always have a Windows desktop for my games, but for everything else, my MacBook is the computer of choice.
QUOTE Thanks