View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Looking for the same thing, but you can get the next one in the line which also has FW 800 for only another $7.00. And it matches the color of our MBP's.
Trying to decide myself this weekend. Saw the 1TB raid for $404.

Found a review in Macworld for it, has a link for their review of the Lacie d2 also. The MyBook beat the Lacie in all their speed tests. The Lacie is another $5 at newegg, only 2 yr warranty vs 3 for the WD, Lacie has fingerprint access for locking the drive if that is of interest though.

Here's another review. This one gives a clear picture of the advantage of FW 800.

Looking for a write up on the Maxtor One Touch with FW 800.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks