View Single Post
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeldar View Post
I was looking at this because I plan on buying a cheap mac to use. It doesn't come with an OS and it says it will either need an OS9 install or OS9 with an OS X upgrade. Would I really have to install OS9 first?
Yes, you would need to install OS 9 first so you can run the Firmware Update needed in order to install OS X.

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=86117

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks