View Single Post
mac57

mac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM

Done! Thanks for pointing that out Pulse-8.

It is a few hours later and I am *still* giddy that this worked so easily. Admitedly I am an engineer, and good technology that works well really does it for me. But, quite aside from that, as a longtime Windows and then Linux user, I can't tell you how many hours (maybe days) I have wasted trying to get networked devices to work together. It is *always* a painful and difficult undertaking.

To be able to install the software and have it just work is nothing short of amazing. This is what networking should be like. It is another one of those transcending moments when it is once more crystal clear that Apple really is as good as all the hype - it really is better!

What can I say except - WELL DONE APPLE!

My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007
QUOTE Thanks