View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenotic View Post
Over the last few months I have used XP, Vista, and Ubuntu and then have come back home to Mac. About a year ago I sold my 12" PowerBook and got a windows laptop. That experience did not go well. The laptop was made by Acer and that led to some issues in and of itself. So on Thursday I went and got my new MBP 15" with 2 gigs of ram. I have to say it is good to be home.
Welcome back - aside from Vista, I've taken the same tour and ended up on the Mac. <shudder, gets queasy feeling>Acer<shudder>... know what you mean there. I have the unfortunate responsibility of supporting about 45 <cough, blech!>Acer<ick!> TravelMate Tablet PCs.... the company, the quality of the machine and the support sucks worse than any other manufacturer I've had the misfortune of dealing with. They make Dell look saintly.
QUOTE Thanks