View Single Post

Member Since: Feb 18, 2007
Posts: 54
nbehar is on a distinguished road

nbehar is offline

When you are writing something in word, is there any other way to correct a spelling mistake by right clicking other than holding the control key? Is there a setting to make a double click do the same thing?

QUOTE Thanks