View Single Post
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd4242 View Post
What exactly is this quicksilver
It's really hard to describe... you'll have to check it out.

It's kind of a Spotlight (OS X) on Steroids.. HGH even and a launcher all wrapped in one.

You can find anything on the system with it, and then do anything with what is found...

For example (in overly simple terms, as it can be as complex or as simple as you want it) I have it set to open when I press F1... then to launch say Dictionary, I start typing.. D... I... It pulls up Dictionary.. I can then press enter to launch it...

Or.. I take a screenshot to post on the forums... the image is auto saved to my desktop as "picture1.jpg"... I open Quicksilver.. type P I C ... It pulls up pitcture1.jpg... I press TAB to get to the actions... I type U.. P... it pulls up "Upload to Flickr".. I press Enter.. 2 seconds later the image is uploaded to Flickr... ready for me to post a screenshot...

It really is amzing all the things I use it for.. and I am just scratching the surface.

http://quicksilver.blacktree.com/

Highly customizable...

QUOTE Thanks