View Single Post

Member Since: Feb 17, 2007
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire, England
Posts: 40
kris182 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Alu MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz, 2GB DDR3, 160 + 320GB HDD, Gforce 9400m - iPhone 8GB 2.2 T-Mobile

kris182 is offline
Hi guys,
I have recently been thinking of changing over to mac from PC and after much research I've decided to go for a 20" iMac Core Duo.
Now originally I was planning on waiting for Leopard to be released but through a company scheme i can now get the machine for 796 which is a good deal (retail price is 999.99).
Would it be better to order it now at the very cheap price or wait until Leopard comes out and then pay full price or get a refurb (will Leopard offer much more over Tiger to warrant the extra 200 quid)? The machine wouldn't be shipped until early April so if Leopard did come out between now and then would it be included?
Also does anyone know if Apple plan to release new hardware or different specs to coincide with Leopard?


QUOTE Thanks