View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Found this same issue in multiple forums dating from '03 to '05. VGA works, but DVI does not display in full resolution with the Rage 128. This was true on the Mac as well as the PC counterpart.

None of them had a solution unless you consider upgrading your video card a solution. (Probably not a bad idea, you could upgrade that card substantially for well under $100 and maybe under $50.) Found one report of being able to support the 20" Apple display, but the poster noted the picture was not very good and he used the VGA instead.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks