Thread: Screen Savers?
View Single Post
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

funny, i was checking temps after running both of these for a minute or two. just to make sure i wasn't stressing the system too much when i wanted it to relax (skyrocket sometimes makes my fan run if settings are too high!)

on battery, with only safari, temperature monitor and finder running i'm around 120-125F. when i run lotsasnow barely affects my temp. lotsawater seems to raise my temp a little, to about 132-136. not bad, but that 3d effect certainly adds a little overhead. but it's kind of worth it!

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks