View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidoman View Post
I have all my music on my main OS X partition, I got Vista installed and both are working fine. I use my OS X partition the most, however I don't want to be crippled without all of my media when I must run windows for school, work, etc...

Is there an option in OS X that makes it visible to Vista? Or is there a program for OS X (Or vista) that enables me to be able to share files?
Vista doesn't have the capability of mounting the HFS filesystem which is what OS X uses. However, if you run Windows via Parallels (at least if you use the latest beta), you can drag and drop files back and forth between the OS X drive and your Windows drives.
QUOTE Thanks