weeks ago, my laptop wasn't charging one bit. I connect my power cable and it just lights up as green, not the orange battery ran out and the laptop pretty much died. Rang up apple and after 2 weeks of repair. It's all good. Apparently, the" /> Mac Forums - View Single Post - Is my battery dead for good?
View Single Post
SpliCer261

SpliCer261 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone

3 weeks ago, my laptop wasn't charging one bit.

I connect my power cable and it just lights up as green, not the orange

battery ran out and the laptop pretty much died. Rang up apple and after 2 weeks of repair. It's all good.

Apparently, the internal power system needed to be changed and somehow my battery needed to be changed as well!

Apple first moaned to me how i needed to take it to a nearby apple store, as they don't do the mail order fixing anymore. Since there were no nearby apple stores, and after some persuasive talking, they arranged to pick my macbook pro and fix it.

it's all good now, i even had some paint removed just below my spacebar and it was all repainted!?!

talk about service.

Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing - Solid Snake.
QUOTE Thanks