View Single Post
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Flux View Post
i dont think its a sample rate thing because when i play the scratch disk video files in quicktime they are also out of sync. perhaps i should try another camera incase it's just my camera.
The fact that it is out of sync in your capture scratch quick time files leads me to believe that it is indeed a settings problem. As other people asked is it the same amount of slip through-out the clip or does it get worse and worse as the clip goes on.

I have also seen that the computer can not keep up with both at the same time on longer captures because its too processor intensive, what is the clock speed of your G5? If its one of the single core slower models then you may want to limit your capture to 20 minute intervals.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks