View Single Post
ToddG

ToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant future

Not to be contrary, but my personal experience with Mac OS X and Windows doesn't follow the theory that it's better to hold off on BC/Para. If not for the existence of both BootCamp and Parallels, I wouldn't have switched to a Mac in the first place. I need access to MSIE6 (to access my company's corporate webmail, which is based on ActiveX). And I wouldn't go a month or two without playing any of the PC games I've spent time & money on.

I don't think there is anything wrong with using WinXP on your Mac. Like many people, I couldn't justify switching without that capability. Thanks to both BootCamp and Parallels, I am addicted to Apple (already added an iPod to our stash, probably a Nano coming soon and I see a Power Mac in my future ... not to mention trying to lure the wife into buying a MacBook).
QUOTE Thanks