View Single Post
dtownley1

dtownley1 is a jewel in the roughdtownley1 is a jewel in the roughdtownley1 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: macbook

well, I'm on a macbook, and I got it to work. I'm using iPhoto 6.0.5 (316) <- go to iPhoto>About iPhoto to check version. Shouldn't make a difference here, but better to check.

1. Double click a photo to enter the edit options. (I was doing this from the Library - but I doubt this makes a difference)

2. Click once on the redeye tool (or retouch tool) to activate it. Just to be safe, move the cursor over the image to see the mouse icon.

3. Press ctrl, caps and 9 at the same time and release. Caps should now be on. So long as they're all down at the same time, it should work. I tested a couple of different ways (holding ctrl first, then caps, finally 9 - still worked)

4. Once released, simply press tab - nothing else. From here, the mouse icon should change. You can now turn caps off if you like, and tab will cycle the function on and off. Use the [ and ] keys with either tool to shrink and enlarge the sample size. Shift + [ or ] will alter the strength of the action with the retouch tool.

If that's still not working - I'm not sure what else to do. I could try recording a movie of myself activating it if that'll be any help.

QUOTE Thanks