View Single Post
ToddG

ToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I like the way punkr0x0r put the word "luck" in quotes. He's right, if you do everything right (maybe following the directions...) you shouldn't have problems with any wireless router that you get.
My Linksys router died -- transmission of RF signal would start and stop at random -- about three weeks after the warranty expired and Linksys's technical support (when I finally reached through to them) basically told me to pound sand and buy another router.

I did. My Belkin has been working flawlessly, though the Belkin print server still won't work with my Mac.

Believe it or not, sometimes problems happen even to those who follow the directions. And Linksys's hardware & customer support deficiencies aren't exactly a secret.

Stay safe ...
QUOTE Thanks