View Single Post
Zoolook

Zoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro, i7 2.66Ghz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Benny View Post
I've had my macbook for a few weeks now (my first mac). I am a heavy msn messenger user as well. I used MSN for Mac for about a week and didn't like it. It handled chats ok, but it is missing features of the newer MSN versions for Windows. Also, the file transfers for MSN for mac are brutally slow.

I started using a program called Adium based on some of the positive comments I've read on here. Adium is the best IM client I've used and although I only use it for MSN, it can also handle a variety of other messaging clients (e.g. yahoo, AIM, ICQ). It's highly customizable, intuitive, and file transfers are much quicker.

I'll second Adium, although mine now comes up with a message everytime I launch telling me my friend is on MSN and I need to download MSN (which is not true). But adium is very good and you can have all your clients on one neat programme.

You can set it to long you in to all the clients upon launch. I never have chat programmes set to lauch at boot up.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is stoned to death.
- Joan D. Vinge

QUOTE Thanks