View Single Post
05GT

05GT will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfairbank View Post
Well went back to the Apple Store this afternoon with my macbook pro all boxed up ready to return and pick up the macbook black core 2 duo. Once there I was fortunate enough to have the two machines sitting side by side. after about 2o minutes I walked back out with my macbook pro.

Deciding factors: My main reason for possibly returning was portability and batter life. The macbook pro is bigger but not by too much. My battery life has been pretty reasonable. I am getting between 3.5 and 4 hours with wifi and various other things going.

Other factors included the ability to upgrade more over the years to get more out of the machine where I would have been more limited on the macbook. Could not be happier this is my first mac and to be honest I do not see why I would ever go back to a pc. Thanks for the input everyone.
Battery life is really nice.. I just spent over 4.5 hours trying to drain the battery on my new MBP so that I could calibrate the battery. My other laptop.. 17" HP ZD8000 get's about 1.5hrs if I'm lucky...

-13.3 Macbook Pro Retina / 64GB iP5 / 16GB iPad Mini
QUOTE Thanks