View Single Post
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonegod View Post
Hmm that seems to work. Seems to be an odd way to run an app more then once but I guess it is the only way

Thanks alot. Gives me one less reason to open parallels
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonegod View Post
Whether it is or is not windows makes no difference and I find people saying it in most cases to be inappropriate and a bore. What this thread was looking for was a feature and not a windows specific feature either. Just because a person happens to be made aware of a feature through windows is no reason to tell them this is not windows when they ask if a similar feature is available on OS X. Especially when the thread has already shown that such a feature on OS X exists.

Seriously, if the only contribution you can make is "this is not windows" then you should not be in the switcher forum.

you are the one who brought up windows stating that with this information being brought to you that you will need parallels less often. so i think his response is relatively accurate because you said that you needed windows to do this, and dtravis7 said that its not windows.

so lets calm down and then pay attention to xsteps post because he is also right
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks