Thread: I want an iMac!
View Single Post
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricketh View Post
Hi guys,
I've never owned a Mac before, I've been brought up with Windows(I know some of you may frown upon this) it's purely because Macs aren't that popular in the UK.

I really want to get myself an iMac around Christmas time but:
I've never owned or used one before and I don't know what works on them and what doesn't,
for example, steam for counter-strike? battlefield 2? these little things I need to know to get me closer to deciding whether or not to get one!

Also, I'm at college and need to know I can do my college work on the macs just like a windows machine.

Thanks guys,
ricketh.
Welcome to the forums. I'd suggest you start by reading through threads in the Switcher's section. Many of your questions have probably been answered. Another good tool is the "search" button at the top of the forum.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks