View Single Post
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac57
This will all only work if you can somehow get the Strong Kids logo separated as a layer from the rest. If you have a "flat file" image per what you have shown, there is not much you can do. You need to get the logo onto a separate layer and then use any combination of tools to trim out the white area around it. Magnetic lasso is good but there are many others as well. Can you get a the logo separated onto its own layer so that you can see the full ness of what is underneath it? If not, all is in vain!
YES... I have the image isolated by it's self... but I am having a hard time getting rid of the white using Mag. Lasso... I am a total Newb w/ Photoshop... I must be doing something incorrect. This is literally my very 1st time using Photoshop. Below is the isolated image...

QUOTE Thanks